* High yielding residential apartments, Blundellsands, Liverpool.
* Purchased for £1,010,000
* Discount to current value 45%
* Gross yield 10%
* Purchased for £425,000
* Discount to current value 35%
* Yield 10%
* High yielding residential and commercial unit, Wavertree, Liverpool.
* Purchased for £880,000
* Discount to current value 65%
* Gross yield 12%
I have just arrived at Bold Spirit House having viewed a property this morning which didn’t sell in a recent auction. I was not the only person viewing the property and some people turned up with their trusty builder in tow to get an instant quotation for the renovation, others with their partners and just me.
We’ve had a busy start to the year with visits to our offices in Liverpool by an investment company based in Hong Kong and also one based in Johannesburg in addition to a series of UK based investors.
Bold Spirit is pleased to offer an inflation beating, high-income student investment opportunity in London. In a city home to more than 290,000 full time students across 40 different educational institutions, this investment is ideal for those wishing to increase their income whilst also benefitting from the huge worldwide demand for property in London.
Since its inception in September 2008, at the height of the financial crisis, Bold Spirit Distressed Assets Division has worked with receivers, administrators and banks to deliver outstanding value to its property investor clients.
* High yielding student property, Mossley Hill, Liverpool
* Purchased for £190,000
* Current value £250,000
* Discount to current value £60,000 (24%)
* Gross yield 8.95%
* High yielding student property, Wavertree, Liverpool
* Purchased for £98,000
* Current value £170,000
* Discount to current value £72,000 (42%)
* Gross yield 14.2%
Subscribe now to the official Bold Spirit newsletter for access to:
- A source of high quality financially distressed residential stock
- The latest property deals as they become available
- Expert market comment and opinion for the serious property investor